A few weeks ago, in a move to natural skincare, I tried a Lush face cream that made me break out like I was 15 years old again (Lush skincare contains Fragrances, which I am pretty sure I strongly react to).
I looked for a 100% natural alternative that would not make me break out and found it in Cocoon Apothecary’s Rosey Cheeks organic facial cream. I have totally fallen in love with that product.
Rosey Cheeks is great for 5 reasons:
1. It is 100% natural and organic, and is rated 0 for safety on the Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety Database.
2. It smells deliciously like roses (its main 2 ingredients are rosehip oil and rose absolute).
3. It is not to thick, and blends in really well to the skin, leaving it matified and well hydrated.
4. It contains natural sources of tretinoin, which is great for anti-aging and for acne.
5. Rose absolute is antibacterial, also great for acne.
I use this product morning and night after cleansing, and the results have been great. I have noticed that my acne has gotten better, my skin is smoother, and it is well hydrated.
Plus, Cocoon Apothecary is a great company. Based in Canada, it is the brain child of one woman who does the creating, the design, the marketing, the sales… a true one-woman show!
Also available: Cleanser, toner, blemish treatment (which I use and is great), body lotions, and a foot spray (which I also use and is also phenomenal). All are available on the Cocoon Apothecary website. Enjoy!